Friday, December 30, 2011

Two Big Guys in the Locker Room


I was always made fun of in high school because of how short I am. I'm only 5'3, and I've always been the littlest guy in my class. I worked out a lot to make up for it, but no matter how buff I get I still look like a 12-year-old next to my friends. I never was so embarassed about my size, though, as when I stayed after school once to do some laps in the pool.
After I was done swimming, I came back into the locker room. The basketball team had just finished showering up after their practice, and only two guys were left: Zack and Josh. Zack was 6'5", hot as hell, with blonde hair and green eyes. Josh was 6'7", really muscular, with black hair and blue eyes. They were both hangin out in their gym shorts, talkin about practice. When they saw me changing, they both started laughing. "Sup little guy?" Josh said. I was about to walk away, when Zack snatched my pants off of the bench. He held them up over my head, and told me to jump for them. I wasn't going to, but Josh was blocking the door and looked like he was going to make me. I only came up to their nipples, so they could pretty much make me do whatever they wanted. I started jumping up to reach my pants, naked, and feeling totally embarassed. It was even more embarassing, since they were sophomores and I was a senior. I felt like a little boy next to them.
"Look at his little baby dick!" Zack said, pointing and laughing. He put my pants on top of the locker, where I couldn't reach them. "Want to see a big-boy dick?" he asked. I didn't say anything, so he put me in a headlock until I said I wanted to see it. He took his gym shorts off, and I saw an enormous bulge in his underwear. He stripped those off, too, and a big 9" dick swung out, putting my little 5 incher to shame. His dick pretty much came up to my chin. "That's what a man's dick looks like, little guy. Now suck it." I started to run, but Josh grabbed me and pinned my arms behind my back. "Suck his dick!" he ordered me. Zack put his thick cock in my mouth, and he pumped it in and out, while my little cock got harder and harder. "Look, he's got a little boner too!" Josh said. Zack made me swallow when he was done, and Josh pushed my head in so I took it all. "My turn, he said. He gave me to Zack, who picked me up like I was a baby, and held me so I couldn't leave. Josh slowly took off his boxers, and I couldn't believe what I saw. His dick had to be 11" long, and really thick. It looked big even on his 6'7" body. "Give him to me," he said to Zack. He grabbed my ankles, and held me upside down in front of his giant dick. I had no choice but to suck it, even though it almost choked me. His big balls were slapping on my forehead, and Zack kept laughing. I was SO horny now, though, because these guys were hot, and big dicks turn me on. When Josh came, it went all down my face and dripped off my forehead. I still had a boner, and Zack noticed it. "You want to get off little guy?" he asked. He put my little cock between two fingers and started stroking it. It looked so small in his big hands, especially after seeing their huge dicks. After a little bit, Josh picked me up again, under my arms, and put me against the lockers. He started sucking my dick until I came. Then he put me down, and the two of them put their clothes on. My pants were still on top of the locker, and I couldn't reach them. When they were done, Josh said "Thanks little man," and dropped my pants down so I could dress.

1 comment: